Super Obstacle Adventure is a 2D side-scrolling platformer game. You play as Mars, Skull, and Swirly, a group of friends trying to make their way home through worlds filled with bombs, landmines, freeze orbs, bouncing spike balls, and even exploding jump pads!
With lots of challenging levels, tons of obstacles to overcome, and a handful of Easter eggs, this game is a salute to the 16-bit era of gaming.
- 16-bit style cartoon graphics!
- 36 total levels!
- Nonlinear progression!
- 6 different level themes!
- 4 total playable characters!
- Several Easter eggs!
- Mild comedic elements!
- Game controller support, great for HTPC setups and Steam Links!
- An original soundtrack!
- Collect Skull coins to buy health, bonus levels, and an extra character!
- And more!
Super Obstacle Adventure is a free game, no DLC or microtransactions. If you paid any money to play this game, then you have been scammed!
We hope you enjoy this game as much as we enjoyed making it!
|Published||50 days ago|
|Release date||80 days ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, free, free-to-play, GameMaker, gamepad, nonlinear, Pixel Art, Side Scroller|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
- Click download.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Place the game folder somewhere on your drive, such as your documents folder.
- Create a shortcut of the Super Obstacle Adventure executable on your desktop.
- Run the game from the shortcut and you're all set!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.